Save and Preview of Budget checked Requisition disables or grays out the Submit button and leads to incorrect Header and Line status on Manage Requisition Page
Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After save & preview approvals REQUISITION the submit button is gray and header and line status are not correct on manage requisitions page.
1. Enable KK -Commitment Control
2. Workflow Approval required is OFF for the BU.
3. Enable Budget check for Open status Requisition (Commitment Control->Define Control Budgets->Source Transactions-Selection Criteria Tab-Enable budget checking for requisition status 'Open')
4. Create a new ePro requisition
5. Budget check the requisition, the status change to valid
6. Click on save & preview approvals button
7. The submit button is gray on the confirmation page----this is not correct
8. Go to manage requisition page, Issue 2:the header and line status of REQUISITION are not correct. They should be Open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms