EAR9.1+: Aging by Chartfield Report [AR30006] Shows the Transactions With Fund Codes and an Earlier Accounting Date as Zero When Chartfield Selection is by Fund Code and Report is Run With Earlier Accounting Date.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE
Aging by Chartfield Report [AR30006] shows the transactions with Fund Codes and an earlier accounting date as zero when Chartfield Selection is by Fund Code and the report is run with the earlier accounting date.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Create and post a new item with a prior date with Fund Code F100.
- Create a payment using the Regular Deposit or Express Deposit option with accounting date of today.
- Create worksheet, apply payment and set posting action to Batch Standard.
- Run ARUPDATE.
- Run the Request Aging Proces.
- Run Aging by Chartfield Report [AR300006] with the As of Date of the item creation date by choosing the Fund Code. The amount gets 0.00 instead of the open balance amount.
- When you do no chartfield selection, the report generated the correct amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms