Define PO does not work well on Requisition Selection Page
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define PO Does not work well on Requisition Selection page in sourcing workbench
1. Create a REQ with Qty 10
2. Go to Requisition Selection page, search above requisition. By default,“Define PO” checkbox is selected and PO Qty is editable.
3. Uncheck “Define PO”. PO Qty change to not editable.
4. Checked “Define PO” again. PO Qty change to editable again.
5. Reduce quantity from 10 to 1 and tab out to see Split button appears
6. Click on Split line button and system will insert new line Total is 10 (1+9)
7. Uncheck “Define PO”. Following message received "Define PO option cannot be unchecked when one or more requisition lines have been split". Click OK
8. Problem is here: “Define PO” is selected But PO Qty change to not editable. And cannot split them again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms