EGL9.1+: Unable To View Forms Created By Another User with Same Roles
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer had a number of uses for this feature which included allowing users to request Chartfields and other types of information. During testing they discovered that only the user that created the form or the user that approved the form could view it. In reality another level of access is needed that would allow them to setup users to view all entered forms of a particular type. This could be a role that is assigned to the form that allows them to give users access to all the forms that were submitted.
1. Login as user USER1
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service > New Department Request > Add a new Value
a) Complete the form and save it.
b) Click the ‘Submit’ button to submit the form for approval - The form will then change to Approved.
3. Login as another user with same FORM Roles as USER1
4. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Forms > Search / Fill in a Form and search for any existing form
5. Receive message "No matching values were found"
6. Login back as USER1 and search for any existing form
7. All existing forms (created by USER1) are retrieved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms