Stockless Items Sourced from Par Replenishment have Incorrect Manufacture ID and Manufacture Item ID
Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Stockless Item is sourced to a purchase order through Par Replenishment. The purchase order is built for the Priority 1 Vendor but the Manufacture ID and Manufacture Item ID are from the Priority 2 Vendor.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Identify a Stockless Item with multiple vendors.
a. Priority 1 Vendor = 001, Vendor Item ID = 1, Vendor's MFG ID = MFG01
b. Priority 2 Vendor = 002, Vendor Item ID = 2, Vendor's MFG ID = MFG02.
2. Count the Par Location for this Item so that a Replenishment Request is created.
3. Run Create Par Replenishment Request.
4. Review the Staged Row using Souring Workbench and note that the Priority 2 Vendor is assigned this staged row.
5. Run PO Calc and PO Create.
6. Review the Sourcing Workbench and note that the PO ID is shown and the PO is for the Priority 1 Vendor.
7. Display the PO. Vendor = 001.
8. On the Item Information tab, the Manufacture ID and the Manufacturer's Item ID are populated with the values for the Priority 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms