EAP: Unable to save Voucher with new Layout after Payment is Cancelled / Voided
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Payment is Cancelled / Voided, an error occurs when trying to save the Voucher with the new Layout for the the new Payment Schedule.
On schedule payment 1, layout code is required for electronic payment. (7015, 316).
1. External Bank Account setup with Payment Method = EFT, Settle By = Pay Cycle, Layout = PPD
2. Create a Voucher
3. Run Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
4. External Bank Account setup now changed to Settle By = Financials Gateway, Layout = PAYMENTEIP
5. Cancel the Payment created
6. Run Payment Posting
7. Display the Voucher
8. On the Voucher > Payments page, for the new Payment Schedule, click the Layout hyperlink
9. Try to change the Layout from PPD to PAYMENTEIP
10. Save the Voucher
11. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms