Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Currency Check 18-May-2015 ***
When employees have been terminated, they should not be available for assignment to a work order.
1) The Work Order component should only display resources in the prompt that are “Active” and “Eligible”
2) Cache Admin Process (Source = MM) needs to remove all inactive employees (i.e. based on employee status of terminated, etc) and ineligible resources (i.e. set on the Resource Eligibility Main Page) from RS_ELGBL_WRKR table.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set an employee to "ineligible" on the Maintain Resource eligibility component in MM.
2) Update the employee status to "terminated" on the Update Employee Data component in RM.
3) Run the Cache Admin Process for Source = MM
4) Create a work order. Tab to Schedule to assign workers.
5) Click the employee id drop down to select an eligible worker for assignment. The employee terminated in points 1-2 will be displayed as available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms