Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A non-financial PO is created for a quantity of 3, amount of 600 each, enter the AM BU and a profile which has cap threshold (total is 1800, which is greater than cap threshold physical limit), dispatch it, serialize upon receipt, and consolidate it into 1 Asseet ID. When the AP lines come over, the cost information is being split into both the COST and COST_NON_CAP tables. It is also producing an error that denies access to the Cost History page.
The expectation is that the Cost History page will not exhibit the error No matching buffer found for the level
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1. Setup a cap threshold id for Physical with amount 1000.
2. Specify the created threshold id at profile level
3. Check Use cap threshold check box at BU level
4. Add a non capitalized PO with quantity 3 and amount 600 each and enter AM BU and the profile which has cap threshold (total amount is 1800, which is
greater than cap threshold physical limit), and dispatch it
5. Create PO receipt from the above PO., Process receipt and push to AM. Run AMPS1000
6. Consolidate to 1 and RUN AMIF1000 for the NAD row. So the physical asset gets created
7. Create a voucher by copying from the above receipt and check One Asset Check box.
8. Post the voucher
9. Run AMPS1000 .1 CAP row and 2 ADQ rows created
10. Run AMIF1000.
11. Open the COST history page for the above asset
12. Page pops-up hard error that No matching buffer found for the level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms