Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Basic Add component, tab Asset Acquisition Detail, after linking to the Acquisition Detail ChartFields page and exiting the page using the Cancel button without making any changes, if you attempt to scroll to the next or previous asset in the list, a Save Warning message (You have unsaved data on this page. Click OK to go back and save, or Cancel to continue.) appears.
Since no changes were made to the Acquisition Detail ChartFields page, the user should be able to scroll to the next or previous asset in the list without being forced to enter OK to save or cancel to continue.
This issue can be replicated via the following steps.
1) Create an asset using Express ADD.
2) Make 5 copies of that asset.
3) depreciate the 6 new assets.
4) Search on the Business Unit on the Basic ADD component.
5) Scroll down to begin your selection with the 6 new assets created.
6) Select the first new asset, tab to Asset Acquisition Detail.
7) Link to the Acquisition Detail Chartfields page, Click on cancel to cancel out.
8) Click on Next in List at the bottom of the page.
9) Click Cancel to continue.
10) Click on Next in List at the bottom of the page.
11) Click on Previous in List at the bottom of the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms