Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Manager getting error when attempting to approve an expense report. This happens when Risk Template used has Duplicate Exists criteria.
1. Turn on Expense Manager and Pre-pay auditor approvals for expense report.
2. Make sure that the Risk Template for Pre-pay auditor has duplicates exists checked.
3. Associate the Risk Template to the Pre-pay auditor's approver profile.
4. Make sure there are 2 Pre-pay auditors assigned for the department to which employee belongs.
5. Create and submit an expense report.
6. Now add another Pre-pay auditor to the existing 2 pre-pay auditors for the department to which employee belongs in the approver assignment page.
7. Login as Expense Manager and try opening the expense report for approval.
The following error occurred during accessing pending approval: (10502,317) EX.Approval.MISC.PendingApprovers.OnExecute Name:PendingApprovers PCPC:2560 Statement:49
Called from:EX.Approval.MISC.ApprovalPermission.OnExecute Name:ApprovalPermission Statement:2
Called from:EX_UI.ApproveTransactions.ProfileAttributes.P rofileAttributes.OnExecute Name:SetProfileAttributes Statement:9
Called from:EX_SHEET_APPR.GBL.PreBuild Statement:14
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms