EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Recycle Status due to Category ID -- SetID issue
(Doc ID 1580019.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Voucher is loaded with the Category ID field populated. When Voucher Build is run, the Voucher is created in a Recycle status with an error.
Category ID - TSE Prompt table edit; value not found in prompt table.
In Release 8.9, loading this same Voucher is not an issue. However, in Release 9.1, the new Step of APVEDTDFVL.MAIN.Step31.SQL is now being executed.
1. PO Business Unit (US300) is different than the AP Business Unit (US001)
2. TableSet Control for Set Control Value = US003 has FS_18 [Items (Trade & Commerce)] = CRM02
3. TableSet Control for Set Control Value = US001 has FS_18 [Items (Trade & Commerce)] = US001
4. Create a PO for Business Unit US300
5. Create Quick Invoice for US001, copying the PO onto the Quick Invoice Voucher.
6. Run Voucher Build
7. Voucher created in a Recycle Status with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document