ETL 9.X: Payable Time Not Generating Correctly Due To Day Breaker
(Doc ID 1580206.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Time Administration
Payable time not generating correctly when day breaker is set to other than 12:00am for over night shifts.
The employee works a 12am to 8am shift on Sundays. Because of the day breaker payable time is generated on the Saturday due to the IN punch being prior to 3AM (daybreaker).
Reported time entered in Timesheet for this 1st Sunday is not going to Payable time.
When Time Admin runs the daybreaker process indicates that time entered for Sunday 12am to 7am (e.g. 2/24/2013) goes to Saturday (2/23/2013) but the Time Admin process uses the ECD (earliest change) date (Sunday 2/24) as the start of pay period begins. This means that the Saturday hours would not be included in time admin run
For the time entered for Sunday 12am to 7am when the Day breaker is set to 3:00am expected TA to create payable time for Sunday instead of creating the payable time on Saturday.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee ECD is set to first day of the period say Sunday to Saturday
2. Report punches from 12:00am to 8 am on Sunday and Monday
3. set the Day breaker to 3:00am on employees workgroup.
4. Run TA and check payable time
5. Payable time for Monday is created on Sunday and the payable time for Sunday is not calculated as TA is considering the punches reported on Sunday 12:00 am as Saturday punches.
As the ECD is set to Sunday the payable time on Saturday is not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document