EAP9.1/9.2: Voucher Build Creates Vouchers in Approved Status Even Though AWE Workflow Approval Setup at Payables Options When Using Excel Spreadsheet Upload Template
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher created by Voucher Build is bypassing Approval if the Voucher Approval Flag (VCHR_APPRVL_FLG) is set to Pre-Approved (P) on the staging tables via the Excel Spreadsheet upload template even though the Workflow Approval / Voucher Approval = 'Approval Framework' on the Payables Options > Voucher Options 1 page.
1. Ensure that all IB related setups are done to upload vouchers using ExcelUploadforVoucher spreadsheet template
2. Enter Voucher data for a Business Unit for which Workflow Approval / Voucher Approval = 'Approval Framework' on the Payables Options > Voucher Options 1 page
3. In the Data Sheet, set Voucher Approval Flag (VCHR_APPRVL_FLG) to P(Pre-Approved)
4. Generate and Post the XML
5. Run Voucher Build
6. Review the Voucher
7. Voucher is created in Approved status when it should have been marked in Pending Status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms