EAP9.1/9.2: Voucher Build Creates Vouchers in Approved Status Even Though AWE Workflow Approval Setup at Payables Options When Using Excel Spreadsheet Upload Template
(Doc ID 1580776.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher created by Voucher Build is bypassing Approval if the Voucher Approval Flag (VCHR_APPRVL_FLG) is set to Pre-Approved (P) on the staging tables via the Excel Spreadsheet upload template even though the Workflow Approval / Voucher Approval = 'Approval Framework' on the Payables Options > Voucher Options 1 page.
1. Ensure that all IB related setups are done to upload vouchers using ExcelUploadforVoucher spreadsheet template
2. Enter Voucher data for a Business Unit for which Workflow Approval / Voucher Approval = 'Approval Framework' on the Payables Options > Voucher Options 1 page
3. In the Data Sheet, set Voucher Approval Flag (VCHR_APPRVL_FLG) to P(Pre-Approved)
4. Generate and Post the XML
5. Run Voucher Build
6. Review the Voucher
7. Voucher is created in Approved status when it should have been marked in Pending Status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document