EAP: Voucher Build sets the Freight / Misc amount to 0 when PO Voucher updated using Voucher Mass Maintenance
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Voucher Mass Maintenance with Field Replace to change the Accounting Date to a future date. If PO Vouchers have a Freight or Miscellaneous amount and the Copy PO Flag is 'Y', the Freight or Miscellaneous amount for these Vouchers are set to 0 on the DISTR_LINE table.
1. Create a PO for $1000.00
2. Freight for $20
3. Sales Tax = $109.65
4. Total Amount = $1129.65
5. Create a Voucher from the PO
6. Freight was copied as $20 and when Voucher was saved, the Sales Tax was calculated as $129.65
7. Check the query for the Voucher
select * from ps_vchrln_misc_chg where voucher_id = 'V-MM'
8. Search for the Voucher using Voucher Mass Maintenance
9. Do a Field Replace for the Accounting Date to a future date
10. Run Mass Maintenance
11. Run Voucher Build
12. Check the PS_DISTR_LINE
13. For FREIGHT_AMT, this field will be to 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms