Incorrectly Getting a Message - "Start and End Date for Project Manager ABC overlaps with another Project Manager Entry (13400, 42)", When Adding a New Project Manager To a Project In Project Costing.
(Doc ID 1582012.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Project Team
When attempting to add a new Project Manager
the following error occurs.
"Start and End Date for Project Manager ABC overlaps with another Project Manager Entry (13400, 42). The PeopleCode program executed an Error Statement, which has produced this error"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn off Program Management.
2. Go to the Project Team page for a project (Project Costing > Project Costing Definitions > Team). Project Start and End Date are 9/24/2012 and 9/24/2029.
3. There exists a Team Member say 'ABC' already with "PROJECT MANAGER" Role and Start and End Date as 9/24/2012 and 8/20/2013. The Project Manager check box is checked.
4. Add a new team member 'XYZ' with start date 8/21/2013 and end date 9/24/2029. Assign PROJECT MANAGER Role and check the Project Manager check box.
6. Clicking Save will throw the above message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document