EAP: Receipt cannot be canceled due to the error, Cannot Cancel Receipt if Receipt has been matched. (10300,31) , after Unmatching the Voucher
(Doc ID 1582140.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Receiving is Optional on a Purchase Order Line, receipt cannot be canceled after Un-Matching the Voucher
Cannot Cancel Receipt if Receipt has been matched. (10300,31)
1) Create a PO with receiving optional and Matching required
2) Dispatch PO
3) Create a Receipt for the PO
4) Create a Voucher by copying the PO Receipt
5) Run Matching. As receiving is Optional on the PO Line, receipt is not matched to the Voucher (this is as per system design)
7) Voucher is matched successfully to the PO
7) Undo Matching on the Voucher. Notice that the Receipt header match status changes to P (Partially matched) after undo-matching runs
8) Delete the Voucher
9) Cancel the Receipt
10) The above mentioned error message is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!