ECM: Book to Bank Reconciliation page incorrectly shows Netted Deal Amounts as Unbooked
(Doc ID 1582149.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Book to Bank Reconciliation page, the Netted Deal transaction is showing up incorrectly as 'Reconciled, Not posted to GL' even though it is already posted to GL.
1. Create two Deals
2. Net both of the Deals
3. Select and Approve the Settlement
4. Pay the Settlement via the Pay Cycle
5. Enter the Bank Statement
6. Reconcile the Settlement
7. Run Automated Accounting on the Deals
8. Run Journal Generator and Post the Journal
9. Select the Bank Statement and review it in Book to Bank Reconciliation page
10. The Settlement is listed as 'Reconciled, not posted to GL' incorrectly even though it is posted to GL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document