EAP: Issues with Positive Payment file for Payment being selecting from incomplete Pay Cycle and not including the Cancelled Payments
(Doc ID 1582303.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Positive Payment file has the following issues:
(1) Positive Payment file has a Payment that was already selected by a previous Pay Cycle that is not completed yet
(2) Positive Payment file is not including Cancelled Payments
1) External Account is setup with Payment Method = System Check and Positive Payment is turned on
2) Pay Vouchers through the Pay Cycle but do not complete the Pay Cycle
3) Run Manual Positive Payment
4) Run Format and File
5) File created has Payment already selected from the Pay Cycle in Step 2
1) Cancel a Payment which has been issued earlier
2) Create Voucher 1
3) Created Voucher 2
4) Run Payment Selection and Creation for Pay Cycle 1, which will select Voucher 1
5) Run Payment Selection and Creation for Pay Cycle 2, which will select Voucher 2
6) Run Print Check for Pay Cycle 1 and Format Positive Pay for Pay Cycle 1
7) Run Print Check for Pay Cycle 2 and Format Positive Pay for Pay Cycle 2
8) Run Produce Positive Pay file for Pay Cycle 1
9) Run Produce Positive Pay file for Pay Cycle 2
10) Cancelled payment is not being included in the Positive Payment file
Payment from Pay Cycle 1 and the Cancelled Payment should be included in the Positive Payment File that was produced in Step 8 and Payment ID Ref from Pay Cycle 2 should be included in the Positive Payment File that was produced in Step 9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document