ETL 9.0:Error While Deleting Rapid Time Entry Session.
(Doc ID 1582407.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is encountered while deleting rapid time entry session and session can not be deleted.
1) Navigate to Time and Labor > Report Time > Rapid Time to report rapid time.
2) Add new session, enter required values and add rows.
3) Save the above session using save button at the bottom.
4) Select all the rows and hit delete selected rows.
5) Notice rows are not deleted and when save or submit is hit below error is encountered:
Reported time on or before is for a prior period and cannot be updated. (13504,224)
This time reporting period includes reported time for a prior period that cannot be modified.
Sometimes if a session is entered in error then it cannot be deleted due to this issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document