EAP: Record VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR Is Not Populated When Correcting Recycle Vouchers With Miscellaneous Charge
(Doc ID 1582651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to correct a recycle voucher with Miscellaneous Charges the following error occurs and Document Sequence Number seems to be generated, but it is not inserted into PS_VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR record
Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2)
- Enable Document Sequence at Installation level and GL BU level
- On Procurement Control, will remove Document Type for Accruals, to make sure that voucher will get in recycle status
- Create a new PO with Miscellaneous Charges
- Create a receipt from the above PO
- Create a Self Service Invoice in eS from the above Receipt
- Run voucher build
- Voucher will be in Recycle status due to missing Document Type
- Add Document Type and save the voucher
- Receive error Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2)
- Voucher is in Postable status, Doc Seq Number has been generated , but data has not been inserted into PS_VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR
- Remove Misc Charges so that can save the voucher without errors. Still no data has been inserted into PS_VCHR_DOCSEQ_HDR which will prevent voucher posting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document