Incorrect Requisition (REQ) Status after Purchase Order (PO) Cancelled and Re-sourced
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In eProcurement Manage Requisition.
Incorrect Req Status after PO Cancelled and Re-sourced. In Manage Requisitions, after a requisition has been sourced to a purchase order, the PO Canceled reopening the requisition for resourcing, when the new purchase order is built, the status in Manage Requisitions is Partially Sourced, Partially Dispatched or Partially Received depending where the PO is in its lifecycle.
1. Create an eprocurement requisition.
2. Source to a purchase order. Dispatch the PO.
3. Cancel the PO, reopening the requisition for resourcing.
4. Build another purchase order from that requisition.
5. In Manage Requisitions, the status = Partially Approved.
6. Dispatch the new Purchase Order.
7. In Manage Requisitions, the status = Partially Dispatched.
8. Receive the new PO in full.
9. In Manage Requisitions, the status = Partially Received.
These status are misleading to the User.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms