EAP: Pay Cycle's Electronic Payments stays at Status = Approved for ACH Payment
(Doc ID 1583043.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pay Cycle’s Electronic Payments process Status remains at Approved and does not change to Completed if processing an ACH Prenote for one Bank and a Check for a different Bank. ACH file is created successfully. The issue occurs when no other Payment Methods are being processed for the Bank that is processing the ACH Prenote.
1. Vendor ID = USA0000001 setup with Prenotification Required box checked and Status = New
2. Create 1st Voucher for Vendor ID = USA0000030, Bank = USBNK, Account = CHCK, Method = CHK
3. Create 2nd Voucher for Vendor ID = USA0000001, Bank = TRBNK, Account = CHCK, Method = ACH
4. Save the Voucher
5. Following message is received -- This vendor has not been prenoted for EFT/ACH payment. Payment Method 'System Check' will be used. (7250,357)
6. Click OK
7. Save the Voucher again
8. Create new Pay Cycle
9. Payment Selection Criteria > Dates page -- The box for Process EFT/ACH Pre-Note box is checked
10. Payment Selection Criteria > Bank / Method page -- Both Banks and Payment Methods of ACH and System Check are defined
11. Run Payment Selection and Creation
12. Run Electronic Payments process
13. Status of the process remains at Approved and does not change to Completed
14. CHeck Process Monitor
15. FIN2025 runs to Success
16. CTX0004.TXT file is created with the Prenote
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document