Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition has 2 lines, Line 1 is partially sourced to Purchase Order (PO). PO line 2 is marked as Final. The Requisition pre-encumbrance is fully liquidated, even the partial unsourced amount, as expected, but the Sourced status is 'Available' and the Distribution line status is 'Open.' Is that correct? Should the Source status not be 'Complete' and the Distribution status be 'Closed'?
Scenario: (Here are screenshots of the scenario.)
1. Create Requisition with 2 lines and validate KK.
2. Create PO copy from requisition above.
3. PO line 2 partially sourced (60).
4. Checked final at distribution line (line 2).Save and validate KK.
5. Back to Requisition.At Sourcing Control the status showing line 2 as Available. Should be 'Sourcing Complete'.
6. Requisition Distribution (budget tab) line is 'Open,' and should be 'Processed.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms