Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are having an issue that the workflow is retriggering when dispatching if there is a cancelled schedule line. After the Purchase Order is Dispatched, when a schedule is canceled, the PO is saved in a Pending status. But after Dispatching the Change Order, the Line status remains Pending.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Ensure that Workflow is Enabled and Resubmit Workflow for Qty or Price change is checked at PO Change Option
2) Create and Approve a PO with 2 lines. PO Line 1 has 2 Schedules.
3) View Approvals-Approve by Approvers
4) Dispatch the PO
5) Navigate to Add/Update PO again and cancel Schedule 1 for PO Line 1. Save the Change Order.
6) PO Status = Pending
7) View Approvals-Approve by Approvers
8) Login back as Buyer-Look for Existing PO- Dispatch the PO
9) PO Line 1, Line Status shows as Pending. The Status for PO Line 1 should be Approved.
10) Lets check the Approvals-It shows that Approval is triggered which re-confirms the same issue.
11) Even the worklist got created –Which reaffirms that Workflow is getting triggered on Dispatch of PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms