CRV Rows Not Created For Transactions When Project BU And PO/AP BU Have Different Base Currency.
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.1, Purchasing Integration
The CURRENCY_CD for COM rows is not correct and expected CRV rows are not getting created in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE for the following replication scenario.
The CURRENCY_CD for COM rows should correct and CRV rows should get created in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE for the following replication scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go To Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Market Rates > Market Rates.
2) Have only one CAD to CAD effective dated row 01/01/2001, Make sure that there are no CAD to USD conversion rows for effective date 01/01/2001 but have conversion rates starting from 01/01/2002 until 04/04/2020.
3) Create a Project in Business Unit - US004 whose project currency is 'USD'
4) Create an Activity for this Project
5) Create a PO in CAN01 Business unit. Add the Project/Activity Information to the distrib line and dispatch the PO. Lets say the PO amount is 50 $ and today's date is 04/01/2013
6) Create a Voucher in CAN01 Business Unit ( Copied from PO) and Post.
7) Run PC_PO_TO_PC process. This creates COM row in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE with CURRENCY_CD - 'CAD', FOREIGN_CURRNECY - 'CAD'. This is incorrect as the expectation is to create the CURRENCY_CD of 'USD' (Project Currency)
8) Run PC_AP_TO_PC process. This create the ACT row for the voucher in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE with CURRENCY_CD - 'USD', FOREIGN_CURRNECY - 'CAD'. This is correct.
9) Run PC_POADJUST process to create CRV (Commitment Reversals). This process does not create any CRV rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms