Mass Release Service Indicators Creates Incomplete Audit Record Relating to AUDIT_SRVC_IND
(Doc ID 1584255.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass Release Service Indicators process (SCC_SI_RELS) creates incomplete audit records contained in AUDIT_SRVC_IND. The "D" audit record from the mass release is missing key information, including SRVC_IND_ACT_TERM, SCC_SI_END_TERM, SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT, and SCC_SI_END_DT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Manually assign a service indicator to a student by navigating to Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Manage Service Indicators. Return to menu.
- Release this service indicator manually using the same page. Return to the menu.
- Using the same page, manually assign the same service indicator to the same student.
- Develop a population selection query to retrieve service indicator data for test EMPLID using record SCC_BND_SRCIND and key field EMPLID.
- Navigate to Mass Release to release the service indicator. Leave optional fields on the run control empty.
- Develop and run a query using the record AUDIT_SRVC_IND.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document