Unit Of Measure Conversion Rate Issue On Purchasing Order Lines Created From Requisitions When The UOM Is Changed
(Doc ID 1584309.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order (PO) Line is created from a Requisition Line where the UOM on the Requisition Line is the Standard UOM and then the UOM on the PO Line is changed the conversion rate on PO_LINE_SHIP does not get updated correctly. This only occurs when the PO Line is created from a Requisition Line and the UOM is changed on the PO Line. When a PO Line is created by adding the Item without a Requisition and then the UOM is changed, the conversion rate is updated correctly. This is causing major issues in our inventory system as the quantities being received and putaway are not correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create item with 3 different UOM and 2 different vendor UOM
2) Create req with new item using standard UOM.
3) Create PO with new item in an alternate UOM.
4) Copy requisition with standard UOM into the PO in step 3.
5) Change the standard UOM to the alternate UOM.
6) Query PO_LINE_SHIP for conversion and note that conversion is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document