Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When take action ‘Reject Applicant’ is selected, the Recruitment Area status is not updated to Reject. When Recruiter take action ‘Reject Applicant’, why doesn't the applicant’s disposition status update to Reject for Recruitment Area: Route, Interview and Offer?
The Status of Route should change to Reject after Status in area 3-Summary changed to 110 Reject as standard deliver setup but when Users test with this scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Find Job Openings and Open the Job
2. Review the Disposition ‘Route’
3. Return to Job and Select Take Action ‘Reject Applicant’ then enter information and Submit
4. Back to Job Opening and Disposition changed to ‘Reject’
5. Go to Manage Applicant Page and click disposition ‘Reject’
6. Page - Disposition Details: Route, Status not changes to Reject. It still remains the last status.
7. Check setup status in Status Areas page. (Deliver by standard)
8. Reject – Effects of Status Change page
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the Status of Route should change to Reject after Status in area 3-Summary changed to 110 Reject as standard deliver setup but when Users test with this scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms