EAP: Schedule Due Date Not Updated Correctly After Saving Incomplete Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Regular voucher, if the new Save for Later button is used, the voucher is saved and the Scheduled Due date is populated. When the voucher is subsequently updated and saved the Scheduled Due Date does not update. Therefore payments are being selected by the pay cycle prior to their net due or discount due date. Updating the voucher should update the Scheduled Due date to either the Net due or Discount due date and the payment should not be cut until the pay cycle hits those dates. Please see the screen shots attached of the entire process from initial voucher creation thru payment selection.
1) Added a voucher with invoice date as today and $500.00.
2) Clicked on Save For Later.
3) The check box Incomplete is checked on.
4) On the Payments page, the Schedule Due Date = 06/13/2013 and Net Due Date = blank
5) Pay Terms entered in for 30
6) Click on Save
7) On the Payments page, the Schedule Due Date = 06/13/2013 and Net Due Date = 07/13/2013
8) Run Daily pay cycle where Pay from Date = 01/07/1900 and Pay through Date = 06/13/2013. the voucher gets selected and paid.
After updating an Incomplete voucher with a new pay terms and saving, the Schedule Due Date should be updated with the date that Net Due Date is updated to.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms