Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requestors are able to override vendors on a eProcurement requisition line using the Requisition Line Defaults Page for a requisition that's already sourced to a PO and Dispatched. This results in inconsistent information between the requisition and the PO. Though the system doesn't update the PO with new Vendor but this inconsistent information causes lot of confusion and reconciliation a Dispatched PO using Requisition Line Defaults Page.
1. Add an eProcurement requisition for both an adhoc item and item id.
2. Ensure that both Requisition Lines ahve Vendor Populated at Line Details.
3. Lets Say Vendor is USA0000011 for both the lines.
4. Save and Submit the Requisition- Requisition is Created.
5. Expedite the requisition
6. Check Manage Requisition- PO is now created for the requisition
6. PO is now in approved status
7. Navigate to Manage Requisitions- Edit the Requisition
8. Click on Define Requisition link
9. Check the Default Options- Select Override. Enter a different Vendor, SCM0000001, and click Continue
10. Select All Distribution Lines and click OK
11. Save and Submit the requisition
12. Requisition is now saved. Click Manage Requisitions
13. Note that for the requisition it displays the new vendor of SCM0000001
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms