Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users Can not Edit Requisitions from eprocurement Manage Requisitions Page that were loaded via Requisition Loader (PO_REQLOAD) since applying MP 4-8 (bundles17-19). If workflow has never been initialized in a purchasing business unit and a requisition is created from an inventory replenishment event . Hence, requisition loader is run and resulting requisition cannot be opened under eProcurement > Manage Requisitions>Edit Requisitions.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Take a Sample Business Unit (BU) that has never had Approval Workflow Framework (AWE) initialized. Hence, Requisition Change Option in Purchase Order (PO) Business Unit (BU) setup should be chosen such that workflow has never been initialized
2. Create Inventory (IN) replenishment to route to PO BU
3. Run Requisition Loader in PO BU
4. Access resulting requisition from eProcurement Manage Requisitions page and select Edit Requisition. Click OK
5. Following error is thrown
Cannot edit Requisition.
Cannot edit Requisition created in Purchasing because Approval Workflow Framework is not activated in Purchasing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms