Class Row method GetRecord record PV_ADM_MAIN_WK is invalid Error Message When Expanding a Requisition Line in the edit mode
(Doc ID 1586468.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 eProcurement Requisition,
When attempting to click on Line details to show Ship To and Accounting after editing a requisition,
the following error occurs.
Class Row method GetRecord record PV_ADM_MAIN_WK is invalid. (2,268) PV_REQ_LINE_WRK.PV_EXPAND_SECT.FieldChange Name:CheckSecuredChartFlds PCPC:1907 Statement:27
Called from:PV_REQ_LINE_WRK.PV_EXPAND_SECT.FieldChange Name:HideDistrib Statement:62
Called from:PV_REQ_LINE_WRK.PV_EXPAND_SECT.FieldChange Name:ExpandLine Statement:300
Called from:PV_REQ_LINE_WRK.PV_EXPAND_SECT.FieldChange Statement:303
The record has been used as a parameter of the specified method. It is not valid for the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Secure Chartfield Options
2. Ensure Security Option is By User ID. Department is checked here.
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Maintain Security Rules > Define Security Rules
Take an Existing Security Rule-ADMIN_DEPT
4. Assign Rule to User
5. Run Security Build request to Success and Posted
6. Navigate to eProcurement- Manage Requisition
7. Click on search and look for a Existing requisition
8. Choose Edit action and click on go to Edit requisition
9. Click on Requisition Line details down arrow to show Ship To and Accounting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document