Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the Approver denies one line of a multiple line requisition, all the lines have a status = Denied. A change is then made to a line in the first scroll (1-5. This causes the lines 1-5 status to update to Pending, while the remaining lines retain the Denied status.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Setup max rows to retrieve in Installation > Purchasing option to 5.
2) Set up AWE approval process at Header Level. Simple one path/step and criteria to always true.
3) Create Requisition with more than 5 lines and submit. This will route to approver.
4) Log in as approver and deny one of the lines.
5) Log in as requestor to open the denied requisition. requisition will show all lines in Denied status. Note - You need to click ">>" to navigate through all lines.
6) Make changes to one of the lines from 1 thru 5 and save the changes.
7) This will make pending to lines 1 through 5 and leaving others in Denied status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms