Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a receipt has been Matched, the User is able to update the Rejected quantity.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a PO with 100 Qty Enable Matching and Receiving required
2) Dispatch the Purchase Order US001/245
3) Receive (US001/46) the Purchase Order Qty 20
4) Voucher the receipt for 20 and Match
5) Receive (US001/47) the PO for 50 Qty
6) Voucher for 30 Qty
7) Match the Voucher
8) Attempted to cancel Receipt - unable to do so as Receipt Matched - This is working as expected
9) But user was able to Reject Qty 50 and save the Receipt (US001/47).
It is expected that user should not be able to reject Receipt Quantities that have been matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms