Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eProcurement Inserted/Adhoc Approvers or Reviewers are not saved when Apply approval Changes
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a requisition. Click ‘Save & Preview approvals’.
2) Insert Approver 'VP1'
3) Click ‘Apply Approval Changes’.
4) Click ‘Edit Requisition’.
5) Click ‘Save& preview approvals’.
6) The added approver - VP1 - is no longer in the workflow. If the ‘Save & submit’ button was clicked, the requisition would have been submitted without the additional approver.
Requester has to add back in the approver(s) and/or reviewer(s). This is an issue especially, if there are a number of lines in the requisition and multiple ad hoc approvers/reviewers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms