EAP: Voucher Schedule Due Date not recalculating based on Basis Date Type
(Doc ID 1587109.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Payment Schedule Due Date not calculating based on Basis Date defined through Payment Terms link
1. Enter Voucher details, Invoice Date = 5/15/2013, Accounting Date = 5-30-2013, Payment Terms = 30
2. Save the Voucher
3. Schedule Due date of 06/14/2013 is calculated based on Payment Terms and Basis Date Type of Inv Date, which is correct
4. On the Voucher Invoice Information page go to the Payment Terms Detail link
5. Change the Basis Date Type to Acct Date
6. The Basis Date Type is now the Acct Date of 05/30/2013
7. Save the Voucher
8. Schedule Date remains 6-14-2013 but the Net Due date is 06/29/2013, which is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document