EAP: Electronic Payment File (FIN2025) creates ETBIPT File incorrectly with only One 08 Record when multiple multicurrency Payments exists
(Doc ID 1587114.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Electronic Payment File (FIN2025) generates the ETBIPT Layout payment file incorrectly with only one '08' record when multicurrency payments exists in the same Pay Cycle and the same ETBIPT Layout.
1. Create an EFT Voucher with Payment Currency = USD and Layout = ETBIPT
2. Create second EFT voucher with Payment Currency = EUR and Layout = ETBIPT
3. Pay both Voucher using the Pay Cycle
4. Run Payment Selection and Creation
5. Run Electronic Payment File (FIN2025) and review the output file
6. There exists only one '08' record when it should have two '08' records -- one for each Payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document