EAP: Payment Cancellation page allows cancelling a Payment that is already paid in Financial Gateway without generating a Warning Message
(Doc ID 1587117.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payments that are Dispatched via Financial Gateway and are in Paid Status in Financial Gateway can be cancelled via Payment Cancellation page without triggering any Warning Messages.
1. Create an ACH/EFT Voucher and mark it Settle By = Financial Gateway
2. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle and run Financial Gateway Electronic Payment process (AP_FG_PROC)
3. Dispatch the Payment and verify that the Payment Status is set to Paid
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Payment Cancellation page
5. Void the Payment
6. Click save
7. No warning message appears and the page is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document