Issue with Regulatory Region on the Ethnic Group setup Page
Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user is signed in and creates a new Ethnic Group, the Regulatory Region defaults in from their Primary Permission list regardless of the Country (Regulatory Region) they are creating the Ethnic Group for. A user can change the Regulatory Region during the addition of the new group, however once saved and retrieved again the Regulatory Region reverts back to the originally defaulted value.
There is no error message generated
Steps to Replicate
1. Logged in as PS/PS
2. Check users Org Defaults by Permission List , Default Regulatory Region for HCPPALL is USA
3. Navigate to SETUP HRMS > Products Related > Workforce Administration > Ethnic Groups
4. Add a new Ethnic Group, using AUS SETID
5. Change the Regulatory Region to AUS and complete the rest of the information, then save.
6. Return to the search and bring up the newly created Ethnic Group, note the Regulatory Region is now back to USA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms