EAP: Voucher Build is creating Vouchers in Recycle Status when the Ship To field on the Payables Defintion is not populated for a VAT enabled Business Unit
(Doc ID 1587623.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is creating Vouchers in Recycle Status with an error when the Ship To (SHIP_TO) field is not populated on the Payables Definition >Definition page for a VAT enabled Business Unit.
Ship To Location -- The ship to country on invoice line 1 does not match to the voucher ship to country.
1. Using a VAT enabled Business Unit, within TableSet Control, setup up AP_01 (AP Business Unit Options) = SHARE and PO_04 (Ship To Definition) = AUS01 (or any SetID different than AP_01)
2. For the Voucher Origin, on the Tax Options page, Ship To Location = Default (also Vendor SUT hyperlink does not have Ship To Location specified)
3. Create a Ship To Location at AUST01
4. For the AP Business Unit, on the Payables Definition >Definition page, the Ship To field is not populated
5. Create a Voucher at this AP Business Unit for a VAT Vendor
6. Since the Ship To field on the Payables Definition >Definition page is blank, it will default as blank for the Invoice Line on the Voucher > Invoice Information page
7. For the Invoice Line, populate the Ship To field with AUS01
8. Save the Voucher
9. Navigate to Voucher Mass Maintenance to do a Field Replace
10. Replace the Accounting Date
11. Run Voucher Build
12. Voucher will be created in a Recycle Status with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document