Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Administrator adds a Learner Group to Catalog Item, the Learner Group added to Activities with status of Concluded, Inactive and Closed.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Login as Adminstrator
2) Create multiple Activities for a Catalog Item
3) Change the Activity’s status to Closed, Concluded, or Inactive
4) Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Items
5) Add new Learner Group to the Catalog Item
6) Verify that the new Learner Group added to Inactive,Concluded, and Closed activities
7) Learner Group, also, added to history and future effective date (Effdt) Activities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms