ETL 9.1/9.2 Holiday Not Generated Using Template070 For Employee Working Day Before And After The Holiday.
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears holiday rule using Template070 set up to generate Holiday if the employee works the day before and after holiday is not being generated as expected. The issue can easily be replicated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Add holiday to Holiday Schedule that is on Monday for a workweek that runs Monday - Sunday.
2. Employee belongs to a Workgroup configured for a Biweekly period.
2. Create a template built Holiday rule using Template070 to Create in Addition holiday (KUHOL) TRC when an employee reports time to TRC (KUREG) the day before and after a holiday.
3. Add Rule to Rule program.
4. Enter time for previous week before holiday.
5. Enter time for week of the holiday where employee reports 8 Reg hours each day Tuesday - Friday.
6. Run Time Admin for the biweekly period
7. Review Payable and note holiday is not generated for the holiday scheduled on Monday.
Incorrect Payable time causes employees to be paid incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms