eBenefits Life Events Error: Please Enable Cookies: Cookies Are Required For You To Login To The Site.
(Doc ID 1588704.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An activity to link to an outside vendor page is added to the Life Events configuration. Unless internet privacy is set to medium-low (not company policy), the page displays 'cookies error'. When the setting is changed and the page displays, once the page is triggered, the user is taken outside of the system and there is no way to get back to the Life event.
Please Enable Cookies
Cookies are required for you to login to the site. To enable cookies, please follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created EF_Test Definition for the Website URL as per screen shots http://www.ABCBenefits.com/login.aspx?cc=true Navigation: PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Service > Define Related Content Service
2. Cloned a Marriage Life Event Activity to a Test Event Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Benefit Clone Utility
3. Add Test Event to Template. Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Template
4. Add EF_Test definition to Action Event Test Event Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Action Item
5. Log in as Employee and access the Test Event and Transit Website to see the Cookies Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!