Purchase Order Line Status is Updated from Approved to Pending after Dispatch
(Doc ID 1588816.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order is Dispatched on-line, the PO Status goes to DISPATCHED but the Lines are updated to PENDING
The status of the Lines should be APPROVED.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installation Options - Set the Max Scroll for Purchase Orders = 10.
2. Create a purchase order with 40 lines.
3. Add a Header Misc Charge to the PO and allocate this charge to all lines.
4. Save the PO. PO Status = PENDING.
5. Approve the PO.
6. Display the PO and scroll through the lines. Then Dispatch on-line.
7. When the Dispatch process finishes, the PO Status = DISPATCHED but the Lines have a PENDING status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document