ELM 9.2: Class Roster Enrolled Counts Not Displayed Correctly
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The “Enrolled” column in “Administer Class Rosters” and “Marks Grades and Attendance” page does not display the number of learners with current status as “Enrolled” only.
2. Dropping learners in any current status from the class roster, decremented the value in “Enrolled” column in “Administer Class Rosters” and “Marks Grades and Attendance” page, which resulted in inconsistency of values.
Replication Steps :
1) Login as Admin
2) Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Class Rosters
3) Verify the counts for enrolled learners
4) Click on Roster button verify the learner counts on enrolled status.
From the Administer Classes Rosters search page, the "Enrolled" column count will only include number of Learners in enrolled status and no other status codes.
"Enrolled" count field in the grid should only include enrollments that have a status of "Enrolled".
In previous releases, Customers requested that the functionality be enhanced to only include the enrolled learners and not other enrollment status values.
Oracle listened and enhance the product functionality in ELM 9.2 Release.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms