EAP: INTFAPAM does not split Voucher Quantity and Amounts correctly when there are PO/Receipt distributions with Serialized Assets
(Doc ID 1591280.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM) does not handle the Voucher Quantity and Amounts correctly when there are PO/Receipt distributions with Serialized Assets.
1. Create a PO with multiple Distributions where each Distribution has a Serialized Asset and Matching turned on
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receiver against the line which should generate the INTFC_PRE_AM records for the Receiver
4. Create a Voucher from the PO
5. Run Matching
6. Run Voucher Posting
7. Run Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM)
8. Run the AMPS1000 process which will generate the INTFC_PRE_AM records for the Voucher
9. Inspect the INTFC_PRE_AM records generated by both the Receiver and the Voucher -- The quantity and amount are not correct for some of the lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document