Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Voucher information contained in the ApprovalForm.html attachment in the e-mail is not always the same as the Voucher that was submitted for approval. For example, Voucher 00598940 for Business Unit 10000 was submitted for approval, but the attachment and the URL in the attachment refer to Voucher 00598976 and Business Unit 10000.
It appears that the e-mails having the issue occurred when assigning an Adhoc Approver to the Voucher. Users would be approving different Vouchers at the same time, which were assigned to the same Adhoc Approver.
The ApprovalForm.html attachment and the URL within the ApprovalForm.html attachment are incorrect no matter if the Transaction Configuration page is setup with Delivery Method = Enhanced Attachment or Both Attachment and Inline.
1. Transaction Registry for Process ID = VoucherApproval is setup as follows:
Enable Notifications = Enable Email and Worklist
Use Email Approvals box checked
2. Transaction Configuration for Process ID = VoucherApproval is setup with Delivery Method = Enhanced Attachment
3. Configure the Approval Process Setup for Process ID = VoucherApproval
4. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options > Voucher Options 1 page is setup with Voucher Approval = Approval Framework
5. Create 6 different Vouchers
6. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, submit the 6 different Vouchers for approval
7. Each Voucher created has a different Approver approving the Voucher
8. Prior to approving their respective Voucher, each Approver will add an Adhoc Approver to the Voucher, which will be the same Adhoc Approver assigned to each of the 6 Vouchers
9. At the same time, each Approver will approve his/her Voucher
10. 6 different e-mails will be generated
11. Out of the 6 different e-mails generated, one of the emails will have the incorrect Voucher ID in the ApprovalForm.html attachment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms