Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overtime is not paid at FLSA rate if FLSA period spans 2 payrolls for Fixed Salaried Hours set up on Semi-monthly payroll. When the following conditions are present:
1. Employee is salaried, and paid semi-monthly;
2. Employee does not live or work in CA;
3. FLSA status = non-exempt;
4. FLSA Period Definition Rule is Fixed FLSA Period;
5. FLSA rule is Fixed Salaried Hours;
6. FLSA period is 7 days;
7. The total FLSA hours in the FLSA period is less than or equal to 40 hours;
8. Company table shows pay the Higher of Contractual or FLSA rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms