Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Review Contract Summary error out when reconciled in different currency than the contract header
Issue Replication Steps:
1. Created a contract with different base and billing currency.
2. Add Rate based contract line with Value based / as incurred Bill Plan and Revenue Plan
3. Associate a Project/Activity and Rate plan to the contract line in Contract Terms
4. Create Rate based transaction (ACT,EXP,Time) and process it till we have 'BIL' in PROJ_RESOURCE table
5. Run Revenue Recognition process(PSA_ACCTGGL) and As Incurred Billing Process (CA_BI_INTFC) in different accounting period
6. Navigate to contract Reconciliation Process(Customer contracts-> Adjust Revenue and billing -> Reconcile revenue to billing) and provide contract_num , PC business unit and click on search button
7. On Reconciliation entry page add a REV row to adjust the difference between Revenue and billing amount and click on 'Create Entries' button.
8. Validated the Rev and UAR generated on CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table with 'Null' CUR_EFFDT .
9. Run Journal generator
10. Navigate to Contract summary page (Customer contracts -> Review contract summary) enter BU and contract_num and click on search button , Should get below error
Invalid parameter 5 for function ConvertCurrency. (2,116)
CA_CONTR_SUM_PNL.Activate Name:ConvertCurency PCPC:735 Statement:11 Called from:CA_CONTR_SUM_PNL.Activate Statement:92
The specified parameter is not correct for the function. It may be the wrong type of parameter (string, number, record.field, etc) or an invalid value in this context.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed. Alternatively, for functions defined within PeopleCode, check the function declaration to verify that they are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms