EAP: AP_UPDATE_VENDOR_SYNC not populating the Effective Date field on VENDOR_ADDR
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sending Vendor information from Payables to Oracle Retail using the AP_UPDATE_VENDOR_SYNC message.
If the Vendor Name 1 field on the Vendor > Identifying Information page is only updated, when the AP_UPDATE_VENDOR_SYNC message creates the XML file, the EFFDT field under the VENDOR_ADDR record is not being populated. However, for any other record that has the EFFDT field, the EFFDT field is populated with the Effective Date.
1. Activate the Service Operation for AP_CREATE_VENDOR_SYNC and AP_UPDATE_VENDOR_SYNC, their Handlers, and their local Routings
2. Verify the Queue Name = AP_SUPPLIER_PARTY has Queue Status = Run
3. Display an existing Vendor
4. On the Vendor > Identifying Information page, modify the Vendor Name 1 field
5. Save the page
6. Display the Asynchronous Details for External Service Name = AP_UPDATE_VENDOR_SYNC, Queue Name = AP_SUPPLIER_PARTY
7. View the XML generated
8. Notice that the EFFDT field is not populated for the VENDOR_ADDR record
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms